The plastic net is a PE-based biplanar geonet made through extrusion process. The mesh is uniform in size. The geonet is lightweight, elaborate, and shows good resistance to acid, alkali and other chemical corrosion.
1. Unit weight: 10g/m2 -100g/m2
2. Width: 1m- 4m
The plastic net is used in the following areas:
1. Reinforcement of buildings, such as plasterboard, wall plastering.
2. Packing bag reinforcement.
3. Goods packaging for container transportation.
4. Used as grass planting and slope protective base net.
5. Aquiculture, livestock.
6. Road repairing safety net, home decoration, garden fencing and gardening.