The non-slip HDPE textured geomembrane has dotted texture on one side or both sides. It is made from virgin resin through special extrusion process. In addition to excellent chemical stability, mechanical properties, stress resistance, dimensional stability and aging resistance, the polyethylene geomembrane also has beautiful appearance, large friction coefficient, and anti-slip feature.
1. Thickness: 1.0mm-3.0mm
2. 4m-9m width, length as per your request.
The non-slip HDPE textured geomembrane is an ideal waterproof landfill liner that facilitates the secondary laying of geotextiles. Generally, it is used in projects requiring a greater coefficient of friction, to ensure the stability.
1. Municipal environmental project: landfill treatment, sewage treatment.
2. Anti-seepage, anti-corrosion projects in metallurgical and petrochemical industries.
3. Anti-seepage, anti-pollution projects in petrochemical industry: tailings disposal, red mud heap treatment.
4. Ash dam anti-seepage, anti-pollution, anti-corrosion projects.
1. GB/T17643-2011. Polyethylene Geomembrane
2. CJ/T234-2006. High Density Polyethylene Geomembrane for Landfills