The HDPE textured geomembrane is uniformly textured on one side or both sides. Since the polyethylene geomembrane has a large surface friction coefficient, it is prominent with excellent anti-skid function. The characteristics are as follows:
1. High flexibility, bearing capacity, waterproof coefficient.
2. Excellent heat and cold resistance, wide service temperature range: -70℃ to 110℃.
3. High tensile strength and elongation.
4. Adaptability to bad geology and climate.
5. Anti aging and anti-corrosion (acid, alkali).
1. Thickness: 1.0mm-3.0mm.
2. 4m-9m width, length as per your request.
Usually, the HDPE textured geomembrane is used in applications where the geomembrane needs to be covered with soil, which requires greater coefficient of friction. When used as landfill cover, it facilitates the secondary laying of geofabric.
1. Municipal projects.
2. Landfill treatment projects.
3. Waste water treatment.
4. Mineral waterproofing.
1. GB/T17643-2011. Polyethylene Geomembrane
2. CJ/T234-2006. High Density Polyethylene Geomembrane for Landfills