The LLDPE geomembrane is an impermeable membrane made from PE-LLD by blow molding process. In addition to sharing all the characteristics of ordinary LDPE geomembrane, it also has the following advantages:
1. excellent flexibility,
2. puncture resistance,
3. high impact strength,
4. low temperature resistance,
5. resistance to cracking due to environmental stress.
1. Thickness: 0.5mm-3.0mm
2. 4m-9m width, length as per your request.
As a civil engineering liner, the LLDPE geomembrane plays roles in anti-seepage, anti-corrosion, anti-leakage, reinforcement, leachate collection and so on:
1. Anti-seepage projects for channel, pool, tunnel, buildings.
2. Agriculture, aquaculture water conservancy projects.
3. Treatment of temporary containing structures.
1. GB/T17643-2011. PolyethyleneGeomembrane
2. CJ/T276-2008. Linear Low Density Polyethylene Geomembrane for Landfills
3. GRI-GM17. in full compliance with current U.S. standards