The LDPE geomembrane is an impermeable insulation product made from LDPE, LLDPE and EVA through blow molding process. As a geotechnical engineering material, it has the following features:
1. good ductility;
2. small specific gravity;
3. low temperature resistance;
4. excellent thermal insulation effect;
5. waterproof performance;
6. easy for welding.
1. Thickness: 0.1mm-3.0mm
2. 4m-9m width, length as per your request.
To know more, please contact us.
The LDPE geomembrane is widely used in agriculture and aquaculture industries:
1. Channels, ponds and other agricultural irrigation anti-seepage projects.
2. Lotus pond and fish pond and other aquaculture industries.
3. Made into composite geomembrane with geotextile.
1. GB/T17643-2011. Polyethylene Geomembrane
2. JT/T 518-2004. Geosynthetics in Highway Engineerings - Geomembranes