The filament woven geotextile is made from high-strength industrialsynthetic fiber through weaving process. This woven monofilament fabric has the following advantages:
1. hard to get deformed, high bearing capacity.
2. great corrosion resistance to acid, alkali, insect, and mould.
3. uniform mesh structure to retain excellent permeability.
4. able to withstand decomposition and weathering, maintaining its original characteristics for a long time.
Nominal breaking strength in MD (kN/m): 35, 50, 65, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 200, 250, width within 6m. To know more, please contact us.
The filament woven geotextile is widely used in river, coast, harbor, highway, railway, wharf, tunnel, and bridgegeotechnical engineering. It is a valuable civil engineering woven fabric that is suitable for all kinds of geotechnical applications such as filtration, separation, reinforcement, protection and so on.
1. GB/T17640-2008 Geosynthetics - Synthetic Filament Woven Geotextiles
2. JT/T514-2004 Geosynthetics in Highway Engineerings - Woven Geotextiles