The spunbonded continuous filament nonwoven geotextile is a PET or PP-based needle punched geotextile that has 3D mesh structure. The production processes include melt spinning, air lay, and needle punching and binding. In addition to having good mechanical properties, the spunbond nonwoven geotextile is also characterized by:
1. good drainage performance and good elongation properties;
2. good chemical stability with high resistance to biofouling, acid, and aging;
3. wide range of mesh diameters, tortuous mesh distribution;
4. excellent permeability and filtration performance.
1. 100g/m2 - 800g/m2
2. Roll width: 4m-7m
To know more, please contact us.
The spunbonded continuous filament nonwoven geotextile is a geosynthetic material for geotechnical and civil engineering, widely used in infrastructure construction, and gradually applied to a wider range of fields:
1. Water conservancy dam and revetment filtration, channel separation and seepage control.
2. Separation, filtration, drainage of highways, railways, and airport runways.
3. Reinforcement and drainage of embankments, retaining walls and roads.
4. Soft foundation treatment in port projects, reinforcement and drainage of beach causeway, harbor piers and breakwaters.
1. GB/T17639-2008. Geosynthetics - Synthetic Filament Spunbonded and Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextiles
2. JT/T 519-2004. Geosynthetics in the Highway Engineerings - Synthetic Filament Spunbonded and Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextiles