The high strength PE nonwoven geotextile is made from ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE) fiber and PET fiber by nonwoven process. The nonwoven filter geotextile has extremely high strength, while maintaining a light weight. Other features include:
1. Excellent chemical resistance to acid, alkali, chemical reagents.
2. Superior anti-aging performance, including resistance to visible light irradiation, UV irradiation, weathers.
3. Being hard-wearing and watertight.
200g/m2 –1200g/m2. To know more, please contact us.
With all the advantages, the high strength PE nonwoven geotextile is widely used in:
1. Construction and reinforcement of high speed rail.
2. Repair and reinforcement of concrete structures.
3. Seismic strengthening of bridges and buildings.