The PET/PP short fiber needle punched nonwoven geotextile is made from PP or PET staple fibers by non-woven process. Being excellent in water permeability, filtration, isolation and durability, the non woven geotextile fabric facilitates constructions effectively.
In terms of mechanical properties, this nonwoven civil geotextile has high tensile strength, tear strength and bursting strength. The strengths play important roles in separation, filtration, drainage, reinforcement, protection and maintenance.
2. Roll width: 1-8m
3. Length: as per your request
1. Water conservancy, hydropower projects.
2. Road, railway, port, airport, tunnel construction.
3. Sports stadium construction.
4. Tidal flat, land reclamation.
5. Environmental protection projects.
1. GB/T17638-1998. Geosynthetics - Synthetic Staple Fibers Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextiles
2. JT/T 520-2004. Geosynthetics in the Highway Engineerings - Synthetic Staple Fibers Needle Punched Nonwoven Geotextiles